A team of veteran fundraisers asked these questions about prospect research:
- Why isn’t there an online research platform designed exclusively for nonprofits to identify prospects who indicate that they are charitable givers?
- The Internet has significantly reduced the cost of securing management tools, so why isn’t there an inexpensive resource to research prospects?
- What fully integrated service exists where new prospects can be secured and existing donor data can be appended with public information?
DonorScope has been designed to answers these questions & more. How DonorScope is different:
- DonorScope is the first of its kind online platform that revolutionizes how new prospects can be accessed who advance a nonprofit’s mission.
- DonorScope is easy to access, simple to use and de-mystifies the way new prospects are identified and existing donors are researched.
- DonorScope has eliminated exorbitant fees for inflated, prospect records with contrived and meaningless data. DonorScope takes the guesswork out of prospect research by supplying you the information you need MOST to succeed.
- DonorScope is built from the ground up with you, the nonprofit executive, in mind. While many consumer-prospecting services are available, none of them were designed to meet the unique needs of organizations that rely on philanthropic support.
- DonorScope is a exclusive data-mining tool that consolidates fragmented data into a true, single-source of market intelligence. DonorScope ensures that nonprofits secure donor prospects who will support Operations, Capital and Endowment campaigns, in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional donor research services.
- DonorScope is developed by a team of veteran fundraisers who have spent their entire careers advancing the common good on behalf of the nonprofit sector. These accomplished practitioners have raised millions of dollars and their collective work has resulted in the creation of DonorScope.
- DonorScope is, most importantly, affordable. You will be able to quickly see that the small cost invested in using DonorScope will provide big returns.
Here’s a sample of how it works… login to DonorScope.com and receive a count of the number of individuals within a zip code radius of your choosing who have a net worth of $1,000,000 or more who’ve indicated they give charitable gifts. Here’s an actual DonorScope query:
After you’ve received your custom count, you can purchase the names and contact information of every prospect identified. The process is automated and will be emailed to you within minutes in an Excel spreadsheet format.
Estimated Household Income:
Estimated Net Worth:
- Less than $25,000
- $25,000 – $49,999
- $50,000 – $74,999
- $75,000 – $99,999
- $100,000 – $149,999
- $150,000 – $249,999
- $250,000 – $499-999
- $500,000 – $749,999
- $750,000 – $999,999
- $1,000,000 +
- Single family
- Multi-Family dwelling unit
- Marginal Multi-Family dwelling unit
- Post Office Box
Estimated Current Home Value:
- $1,000 – $9,999
- $10,000 – $24,999
- $25,000 – $39,999
- $40,000 – $59,999
- $60,000 – $79,999
- $80,000 – $99,999
- $100,000 – $119,999
- $120,000 – $139,999
- $140,000 – $159,999
- $160,000 – $199,999
- $200,000 – $249,999
- $250,000 – $349,999
- $350,000 – $449,999
- $450,000 – $749,999
- $750,000 – $999,999
- $1,000,000 +
Don’t prejudge your own internal mailing list of existing contacts. Until you’ve properly researched your file you won’t know which existing friends, patrons or volunteers have the financial ability to support your nonprofit’s mission.
Upload your file today (at no cost) to find out the number of wealth overlays that can be appended to each of your prospects or donors. After DonorScope has determined the number of overlays available, you can purchase the appended data to ensure that you’re cultivating the right individuals who are already know and appreciate your organization.
The DonorScope Team has developed a comprehensive Donor Prospecting Training System via online Tutorials, Video Instruction and Audio Trainers providing nonprofits the preparation they need for fundraising success. DonorScope’s online Training System includes:
- List Compilation Training: a) Internal Lists, b) Secured Lists, c) Community Lists
- List segmentation Training: a) Constituency, b) Proximity, c) Transactions
- Data Management Training: a) Database Tracking, b) Consumer’s Guides
- Prospect Research Training: a) Online Tools, b) Peer-To-Peer Info Gathering, c) Data Profiling